STMicroelectronics’ STTH30ACS06W is an ultra-fast, high-voltage rectifier which is suited to use as a boost diode, especially in air conditioning equipment for continuous-mode interleaved power factor correction.
Capable of switching extremely fast, the STTH30ACS06W also features a low reverse current, and as a result it helps the designer to keep switching and conduction losses to a minimum. Reverse recovery current in fast-switching conditions is specified as 7.8A at a forward current of 30A and a junction temperature of 125°C.
The rectifier is also notable for its low thermal resistance for which it is rated at 1.2°C/W, junction-to-case.
- 600V maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage
- 50Arms maximum forward current
- 175°C maximum junction temperature
- 40ns reverse recovery time
- 300ns maximum forward recovery time
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment
- Power supplies