The module includes a pressure sensor and a low-power, 24-bit ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients: this provides a 24-bit digital pressure and temperature value. The temperature-compensated output has a total error of ±2.5% of the full-scale measurement range over the compensated temperature range.
TE’s MS5525DSO can be interfaced to virtually any microcontroller using a simple communication protocol. The rugged, engineered thermoplastic transducer is available in single and dual-port configurations, and can measure absolute, gauge, differential, and compound pressure over a range spanning 1-30psi.
Various operating modes allow the user to optimise for either conversion speed or power consumption.
- Measures absolute, gauge, differential or compound pressure
- Single tube, single barb, dual barb and dual hole configurations
- I2C and serial peripheral interfaces
- <0.15μA stand-by current
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) and ventilators
- Pneumatic control
- Altitude and air-speed measurements
- Gas-flow sensing
- Valve-control systems
- Monitoring of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Leak detection