The tall dome design has a gap of 3mm between the emitter and detector. This provides sufficient room to support a wide variety of position-sensing applications, as well as vertical signal encoding. For instance, the sensor can be used to provide inputs to a position encoder.
The surface-mount TCUT1600X01, which measures 5.5mm x 4mm x 5.7mm, is suitable for use in applications requiring fast switching, since it features a typical rise time of just 9μs and a fall time of 16μs.
- 0.3mm aperture
- 0.8mm centre-to-centre channel distance
- 1.6mA typical output current
- 950nm emitter wavelength
- Ambient temperature range -40 to 105°C
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Automotive optical sensors
- Accurate position sensor for encoders
- Sensor for motion, speed and direction
- Sensor for turn-and-push encoding