The STM32F302 microcontroller from STMicroelectronics has a high-performance processor core which supports the operation of a rich set of analogue and communications peripherals.
Based on an ARM® Cortex®-M4 core with floating-point unit operating at a frequency of up to 72MHz, the STM32F302 parts offer up to 256kbytes of Flash memory and up to 40kbytes of SRAM, as well as an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The MCU also has up to two 12-bit ADCs operating at 5Msamples/s, four comparators, two operational amplifiers, a low-power real-time clock, up to five general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and one timer dedicated to motor control.
- up to two I2C interfaces
- up to three serial peripheral interfaces
- CAN and USB interfaces
- Up to four fast- and ultra-fast comparators
- Up to two op amps with programmable gain
- 12-bit DACs
- Up to two 5Msamples/s 12-bit ADCs
- Full-Speed USB and CAN 2.0B communications interfaces