TE Connectivity (TE) has introduced the M5600 and U5600 digital wireless pressure transducers, which enable pressure measurement in harsh environments without the need for a wired connection.
These accurate, 24-bit pressure sensors provide for remote process control and monitoring via a Bluetooth® 4.0 RF connection to a host device. They are compatible with the iOS 7+, AndroidTM 4.3+ and Windows® XP/7+ operating systems at the host.
CE- and FCC-certified, the M5600 and U5600 are suitable for the measurement of liquid or gas pressures, and may be used in harsh conditions such as contaminated water, steam or mildly corrosive fluids.
Their stainless steel and polycarbonate enclosure makes them highly durable, and, when ordered with a tapered pressure port,
they have no O-rings or organics exposed to the pressure medium.
TE’s weatherproof M5600 and U5600 are available in a variety of port configurations, and for various pressure ranges up to a maximum pressure of 10kpounds/in2.
- CR2050 battery power supply
- IP66 or IP67 weatherproofing ratings
- Pressure measurements accurate to ±0.1%
- Up to 20m signal-transmission range
- Industrial process control and monitoring
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
- Refrigeration systems
- Automotive test stands
- Off-road vehicles
- Pumps and compressors
- Hydraulic or pneumatic systems
- Agricultural equipment
- Energy generation and management
- Pool or spa pump monitoring