Panasonic Automotive & Industrial Systems Europe has released the V-FT series of aluminium electrolytic capacitors, which offer a long lifetime of up to 5,000 hours, some 2.5 times longer than the current FT series devices, at high temperatures up to 105°C.
The new V-FT parts are available in high capacitance values of up to 2,200μF. At the same time, their Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) values are up to 60% lower than those of the current FK series products, while their board footprint is one can size smaller.
- Operating-temperature range: -55°C to 105°C
- Rated voltage range: 6.3V to 50V DC
- ±20% capacitance tolerance at 120Hz, 20°C
- ≤0.01CV leakage current after two minutes
- AEC-Q200 compliant
- Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Automotive body-control modules
- Automotive LED lighting