The single-pole tactile switch includes an LED indicator, which is available in low- and high- intensity versions and in eight colour options: blue, green, yellow-green, yellow, soft orange, red orange, red, and white.
The switches are provided in four actuation options: the 100 grammes-force (gf) and 160gf push-button switches are rated for 500,000 electrical cycles. The 260gf and 520gf parts are rated for 200,000 cycles.
Board assembly is facilitated by TE’s production-friendly design, which is compatible with reflow or wave solder assembly processes.
- 50mA contact rating at 12V DC
- Silver-plated stainless steel contacts
- Actuator and case made from high-temperature plastic
- Tactile and audible feedback when pressed
- Intelligent building systems
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment
- Test and measurement instruments
- Telecoms equipment