The new Dual Seal Waterproof M series from NKK Switches is a set of highly reliable, double-layer, waterproof toggle switches.
Dustproof as well as waterproof, the M series is an integrated design with a built-in waterproof boot made of silicone rubber.
Supplied in both single-pole and double- pole configurations, the Dual Seal Waterproof M series has a number of characteristics which distinguish it from other similar products on the market.
• A high-torque bushing which prevents rotation and separation from the frame during installation
• An anti-rotation design on all non-cylindrical levers
• An interlocked actuator block to prevent switch failure due to biased lever movement
• A stainless-steel body which resists corrosion
The Dual Seal Waterproof M series switch consists of the waterproof boot at the base of the lever and a sturdy nitrile butadiene O-ring on the inside for increased reliability and dust- tight protection. It is IP67-rated according to the provisions of IEC60529, and is tested for resistance to salt spray in accordance with the Mil-STD-810G standard section 509.5.
- 27 general-purpose I/O lines
- 32 general-purpose working registers
- IoT end nodes
- User interface in home appliances