Semtech has launched an Infrastructure Wireless Charging System called the LinkCharge which is ready out-of-the-box for use in public enterprise and consumer settings.
The 91mm x 82mm LinkCharge supports most standards-compliant receivers, including Qi and PMA, as well as fast-charging phones operating at 9W and applications based on a proprietary charging protocol.
The system uses a custom controller for managing multiple communications protocols, and automatically adjusts the charging power based on feedback from the receiver.
- Mounts under a counter or in most non- metallic furniture surfaces
- Operates from a 19V, 2A DC input
- Certified for compliance with relevant regulations
- Option to daisy-chain on a single power supply for multi-site charging
- LED indicators for power on, charging and error conditions
- Wireless chargers for:
- Commercial and residential furnishings
- Transportation stations and lounges
- Industrial environments
- Education facilities