Its very low line capacitance of 3pF ensures high signal integrity without compromising the protection offered to sensitive devices from high-voltage ESD strikes. The device complies with the IEC61000-4-2 level 4 standard, offering 15kV of protection against air discharges and 8kV of protection against contact discharges.
The USBLC6-4SC6 protects the power-supply bus, allowing ESD current to flow to ground when an ESD event occurs on a data line. Its low leakage current allows for longer run-time between charges in battery-powered devices.
Housed in a six-lead SOT23 package, the USBLC6-4SC6 has a small board footprint of just 9mm2.
- 130W peak pulse power
- Consistent D+/D- signal balance
- 0.015pF I/O-to-ground capacitance-matching tolerance
- Fast response time
- Hi-Speed USB2.0 ports operating at up to 480Mbits/s
- USB1.1 Low-Speed and Full-Speed ports
- 10/100Mbits/s Ethernet ports
- SIM card protection
- Video line protection
- Portable electronics devices