The 32F769IDISCOVERY kit supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), and includes a 512Mbit Quad-SPI Flash interface. New accessories which enhance flexibility and extend application capabilities include the B-LCDAD-RPI1 15-pin single-row Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) adapter board providing a Display Serial Interface (DSI). It also includes a B-LCDAD-HDMI1 DSI-to-HDMI adapter, which enhances flexibility by enabling the board to attach a wide variety of displays.
The kit can also be supplied with the B-LCD40-DSI, a 4” WVGA display with a capacitive touchscreen. The B-LCD40-DSI can be ordered separately if needed to upgrade the kit at a later date.
The STM32F769 MCU, which is based on a 216MHz ARM® Cortex®-M7 core with double-precision floating-point unit and DSP instructions, combines enhanced graphics capabilities with extensive connectivity features.
• ST’s Chrom-ART AcceleratorTM and a hardware JPEG accelerator for high-speed graphics rendering
• STemWin professional graphics library and development tools
• An LCD controller supporting up to XGA resolution
• A MIPI® DSI host controller supporting up to 720px resolution at a 30Hz frame rate
- USB2.0 Full Speed PHY and controller
- USB2.0 Hi-Speed PHY and controller
- Three CAN2.0 interfaces
- 10/100 Ethernet media access controller with IEEE1588v2 support
- HDMI consumer electronics control
- Camera interface
- Three 12-bit, 2.4Msamples/s ADCs
- Two 12-bit DACs
- Digital filters for a sigma-delta modulator
- End-products requiring high-performance graphics or a sophisticated GUI
Orderable Part Number: 32F769IDISCOVERY