These poke-in wire splice connectors may be installed without the need for tools. They may be used to terminate solid and stranded wires in sizes ranging from 22AWG to 12AWG.
The splice is colour-coded for easy identification and the termination may be easily inspected. The compact Push Grip Wire Connectors are intended for use in tight spaces: the smallest connector, the two-position 2299514-1, measures 10.45mm x 11.75mm. The connector has a slot to allow for voltage testing.
- Polycarbonate construction, flame-retardant to UL 94-V2 or UL94-V0
- UL 746C listed
- CSA 22.2 No. 188 certified
- Operating-temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- Retrofit lighting
- Digital signage
- Light commercial building equipment
- Residential wiring systems
|Part Number||Alias Part Number||Description||Number of Positions||Colour|