The 10W PDQ10-D, 15W PDQ15-D and 30W PDQ30-D are supplied in an industry- standard 1” x 1” encapsulated package, enabling users to save space in end-product designs by replacing equivalent 1” x 2” modules. The converters’ low-profile, rugged DIP package has a five-sided, shielded metal case.
The PDQ modules are available in versions which provide a single regulated output voltage of 3.3V, 5V, 12V or 15V DC or dual regulated output voltages of ±5V, ±12V or ±15V DC, and with an input-voltage range of either 9V-36V DC or 18V-75V DC. Typical conversion efficiency is as high as 90%.
Featuring a broad operating-temperature range of -40°C to 105°C, the PDQ-D series is suitable for convection-cooled equipment and may be used in harsh environments.
All PDQ-D models offer input-to-output isolation of 1,500V DC, while the single-output models also offer output-voltage trimming which allows for a ±10% adjustment of the nominal output.
- Over-voltage, under-voltage lock-out and short-circuit protection functions
- Remote on/off control
- ±1.5% voltage accuracy
- Recovery time from 75% to 100% step load change:
• 250μs for PDQ15-D and PDQ30-D
• 500μs for PDQ-10D
- All models conform to EN 55022 Class A standard for conducted emissions (external capacitor and inductor required)
- PDQ10-D also conforms to EN 55022 Class B
- Industrial products
- Telecoms equipment
- Remote sensor systems
- Portable electronics devices