The rugged converters offer input:output conversion ratios of 8:1, 4:1 and 2:1, and provide power outputs up to 1kW. The modules are available in sizes ranging from a thirty-second brick to full brick.
One of the NetPower series of DC-DC converters is the EYRS1, a one-eighth brick which offers an input-voltage range of 9V-36V. Four variants of the product are available offering an output voltage of 5V, 12V, 15V or 28V.
Heat distribution inside the encapsulated package is carefully managed to ensure even and sufficient heat dissipation. The standard operating-temperature range is -40°C to 100°C, but an extended temperature range is also available, providing for operation at temperatures as low as -55°C.
The NetPower converter modules all offer built-in protection against input under-voltage, output over-voltage, over-current and short- circuits, and over-temperature.
- No minimum load requirement
- Output remote sense
- Fixed-frequency operation
- 2,250V DC input-to-output isolation
- Flanged baseplate available
- Complies with IEC 60950-1 2nd edition
- Qualified/screened for IPC-9592, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- Military equipment
- Railway equipment
- High-reliability telecoms equipment
- Industrial products