The PMEG100V080ELPD from Nexperia, the discrete power components business recently spun-off from NXP Semiconductors, is a Schottky barrier rectifier and a member of Nexperia’s Maximum Efficiency General Application (MEGA) family of power devices.
AEC-Q101 qualified, the PMEG100V080ELPD is intended for use in automotive applications.
It is housed in a CFP15 (SOT1289) surface-mount plastic package with flat leads. It has a footprint of 5.8mm x 4.3mm and is 0.78mm high. Thermal resistance from junction to solder point is 3K/W. The device is rated for a maximum junction temperature of 175°C.
The PMEG100V080ELPD can handle average forward currents of up to 8A, and is able to withstand reverse voltages up to 100V. A low forward voltage means that the PMEG100V080ELPD can be used in applications requiring low system power consumption.
- Clip-bonding technology and heat-sink give high power capability
- 160A non-repetitive peak forward current
- 10ns reverse-recovery time
- 535mV peak forward recovery voltage
- Low-voltage rectification
- Automotive LED lighting
- DC-DC converters
- Switch-mode power supplies
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Low-power applications