The relays are able to handle high in-rush currents, such as TV-20 class tungsten lighting loads, and NEMA410 standard electronic ballast loads. They are also suitable for use with capacitive loads which comply with the IEC 60669-1 standard.
The DJ-H relays are housed in a flux- resistant package measuring 39mm x 30mm x 15mm. They are supplied in single-coil and double-coil versions, and in Standard and Manual Switch types with voltage ratings of 5V, 12V or 24V DC.
The single-coil versions have a power rating of 1W and the double-coil versions have a power rating of 2W.
- 20mΩ maximum initial contact resistance
- 480V AC maximum switching voltage
- 20ms maximum set and reset time
- Minimum switching load: 100mA, 5V DC
- 1,000MΩ insulation resistance at 500V DC
- Smart home equipment
- Shutter and blind controls
- Lighting controls
|Part Number||Rated Voltage (V DC)||Number of Coils||Manual Switching|