Housed in a six-bump chip-scale package with a footprint of less than 1mm2, it is ideal for use in portable products in which board space is severely limited.
The TS985 can operate from a supply voltage ranging from as low as 1.8V up to 5V, while typically drawing a current of just 14μA. While maintaining this low-power performance, it still achieves high speed, boasting a propagation delay of just 300ns.
The TS985 offers an input-offset voltage of 0.5mV, a value which drifts over temperature at a rate of just 4.5μV/°C. Input bias current is 14nA.
- Rail-to-rail inputs and push-pull outputs
- 60μA supply current at 1MHz switching frequency
- Low output-saturation voltage
- Internal hysteresis
- Operating-temperature range:
-40°C to 85°C
- 2kV ESD tolerance on the human body model
- Smart watches
- Digital cameras
- IoT devices
- Portable test equipment
- Battery-powered and portable devices
- Low-voltage applications