As well as protecting USB interfaces carrying data at rates up to 10Gbits/s, the PUSB3FR4 is also suitable for High- Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), DisplayPort, external Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (eSATA) and Low Voltage Differential Signalling (LVDS) interfaces.
The device includes four high-level ESD-protection diode structures. They protect sensitive transmitters and receivers in very high-speed signal lines.
All signal lines are protected by a special diode configuration offering very low line capacitance of just 0.29pF. These diodes use a snap-back structure to provide high ESD protection to downstream components.
The device is encapsulated in a leadless DFN2510A-10 plastic package.
- Up to ±15kV ESD protection for contact discharges, exceeding the requirements of the IEC 61000-4-2 standard level 4
- Matched 0.5mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤0.05pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Design-friendly pass-through signal routing
- Portable devices
- TVs and monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Graphics cards
- Set-top boxes
- Games consoles