The pack includes an STM32 NUCLEO-L073RZ board. This board features a low-power, 32-bit STM32L0 MCU based on the ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor core. Supplied with the controller board is the SX1272MB2xAS LoRa extension board from Semtech.
The development kit is also backed by a certified embedded software solution from ST, the I-CUBE-LRWAN. The combination of this software and the two boards provides the means to implement a complete LoRaWANTM Class A node.
As well as supporting the LoRa RF modulation scheme and the LoRaWAN networking protocol, the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 also enables designers to implement the frequency-shift keying and on-off keying methods of RF signal modulation.
The pack is ideal for designers developing systems to operate in either the 868MHz or 915MHz ISM frequency bands.
- 157dB maximum link budget
- 20dBm, 100mW constant RF output
- 14dBm high-efficiency power amplifier
- Programmable bit rate up to 300kbits/s
- -137dBm RF sensitivity
- 89dB blocking immunity
- 10mA current in Receive mode
- Fully integrated synthesiser with a resolution of 61Hz
- Automated meter reading
- Home and building automation
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Long-range irrigation systems