For the most demanding applications operating at data rates up to 56Gbits/s, the STRADA Whisper connector portfolio is available in four, six and eight pairs per column, supporting a card pitch of 16.4mm, 20.4mm and 25.4mm. The connectors provide a density of up to 20 differential pairs/cm.
The Z-PACK HM-Zd and Z-PACK HM-Zd Plus connectors support data rates up to 12.5Gbits/s with two, three or four pairs per column. The Z-PACK HM-Zd Plus products provide better signal integrity in a design that is backwards-compatible with Z-PACK HM-Zd products. These connectors support the Advanced Differential Fabric (ADF) connector specified in the PICMG 3.x Advanced TCA specifications.
Z-PACK HS3 connectors support data rates up to 6.25Gbits/s for both single-ended and differential signals.
TE’s MULTIGIG RT connector provides a pinless backplane connection with a PCB construction which gives the connector system the flexibility to combine 100Ω differential, 50Ω single-ended, open pin field and power wafers in one connector module.
The 100Ω IMPACT connectors support high data rates up to 25Gbits/s.
The 85Ω impedance version of the Z-PACK TinMan connector conforms to the QPCle and Intel QPI standards.
Z-PACK Slim UHD connectors have a low profile, at just 12.5mm wide, and accommodate 55 lines/cm.
- Power Sum FEXT is lower than -50 dB for system implementations at 12.5GHz
- Insertion loss is less than 1dB, and is linear up to 20GHz
- Individual shielded pairs offer excellent signal integrity and EMI performance
- Little skew through high-speed differential pairs
- Common-mode impedance controlled throughout the connector
- Electrical performance maintained even in a 1.5mm unmated condition
- 85Ω and 100Ω versions available
- Telecoms and network servers/switches
- Enterprise networking equipment
- Optical networking gear
- Optical Transport Network equipment
|Connector Name||Plug Part Number||Receptacle Part Number|
and Z-PACK Hm-Zd Plus
|Z-PACK TinMan 100Ω and 85Ω||1934269-1||1934218-1|
|Z-PACK Slim UHD||2042088-2||1982738-2|