The IDT wireless power reference solution is comprised of a transmitter board, the P9242- R-EVK, and a receiver board, the P9221-R-EVK. Both comply with the Wireless Power Consortium’s WPC-1.2.2 standard, marketed to consumers under the Qi® brand. The IDT reference system achieves peak efficiency of 87% when supplying a 15W load.
The reference kit provides a comprehensive design template for immediate prototyping. An associated layout module may be directly copied to a system board, while an optimised and fully-tested bill-of-materials provides a ready-made component selection.
In addition, the extensive digital library of technical support materials provides answers to questions and problems raised by design engineers implementing the system.
- Programmable output voltage: 9V or 12V
- Patented over-voltage protection clamp eliminates need for external capacitors
- Proprietary coil alignment guide
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Compact form factor for fast prototyping
- Wireless power chargers
- Medical devices
- Portable consumer electronic devices