Macronix MX25R Serial NOR Flash is a new Ultra Low Power, Wide Range Vcc memory product family, suitable for a wide variety of IoT and other energy conscious applications such as wearable devices and mobile devices. The new MX25R product family features Ultra Low Power consumption that is 60% lower than that of traditional memories and Wide Range Vcc (1.65-3.6V), enabling extended battery life.
The MX25R family with densities from 512Kb to 64Mb supports the standard Serial NOR Flash memory interface with ultra small product packages such as USON, WLCSP, and KGD (Known Good Die) products for SiP (System in Packages) solutions.
In addition, MX25R family also supports unique ID and secure OTP for security in IoT applications.
- Standard Serial NOR Flash Interface
- Ultra Low Power Consumption:
- Ultra-low Deep Power Down Current: 7nA (typ)
- Ultra-low Active Current: 3.5mA (typ)
- Wide Range Vcc: 1.65-3.6V
- Ultra Low Power or High Performance Modes
- Unique ID and Secure OTP
- Multi I/O and Suspend/Resume feature
- WSON, USON, WLCSP, KGD