STMicroelectronics’ BALF-NRG-01D3 is a miniature balun which integrates a matching network and harmonics filter into its 1.4mm x 0.85mm package. The matching impedance has been set for use with ST’s BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth® Low Energy network processor.
The device uses ST’s Integrated Passive Device (IPD) technology on non-conductive glass substrate, a design which optimises RF performance. It supports operation at a frequency range of 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz.
ST also supplies the BAL-CC1101-01D3, a miniature balun for the CC1101 and CC1150 transceivers.
- 50Ω nominal input/conjugate match to BlueNRG-MS device
- -1.1dB insertion loss
- 0.5dB output-amplitude imbalance
- 7° output-phase imbalance
- Operating-temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- 2kV ESD tolerance on the human body model
- Fitness, wellness and sports equipment
- Consumer medical equipment
- Security devices
- Remote controls
- Home and industrial automation
- Assisted living
- Mobile phone peripherals
- PC peripherals