Industrial USB connectors from TE Connectivity (TE) are ideal for all industrial USB applications in which a high locking force or a sealed design for use in harsh environments is required.
TE’s broad range of industrial USB connectors includes the IP20 series, which features an integrated locking mechanism with audible and tactile feedback. This provides an excellent interconnect solution for internal USB cable routing, eliminating the risk of the plug coming loose during transit and use.
TE has also added a range of industrial ruggedised connectors to its USB connector family. The Circular Sealed USB connector supports the Hi-Speed USB standard for outdoor factory-floor and harsh applications in which conventional USB connectors do not offer the required level of ruggedness.
The Circular Sealed USB connector has an IP67 rating and features an operating-temperature range of -40°C to 85°C.
- USB2.0 standard, USB type A and B connection system
- Integrated locking mechanism provides excellent lock strength
- Secondary locking with metal spring enhances locking strength
- Pass-through receptacle style is available
- Bayonet locking function provides reliable connections in harsh environments
- Intermateable with existing USB Type A receptacles
- Bulkhead receptacle mounts to either outside or inside panel cut-out
- Factory-automation equipment
- Industrial printers
- Industrial PCs
- Programmable logic controllers
- Industrial networking systems
- Industrial control cabinets and units
- Fieldbus systems