TE Connectivity (TE) has introduced a connector for K-type thermocouples with a spring-clamp contact design which dramatically reduces wire termination time compared to standard screw-type contact systems. In addition, the contact force of the TE connector remains stable over time.
TE’s new K-type thermocouple connector in a thermoplastic housing provides easy connection to thermocouple wire. The spring terminal’s push-on lock allows for easy mating, while the unique shape of the metal locking mechanism prevents unintentional unmating. It is backed up by an audible click on mating.
- Two positions for K-type thermocouples: + Chromel, – Alumel
- Touch-proof design provides for IP20 rating
- Supports free-hanging and panel-mount assemblies
- Wire size range: AWG 32 to AWG 20
- Operating-temperature range: -20°C to 220°C
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Injection moulding machines
- Machine tools
|Product Type||Part Number|
|Tab connector (free-hanging)||1-2299960-1|
|Tab connector (panel-mount)||2-2299960-1|
|Opener for spring terminal||2295226-1|
|Strain relief for cable||2295205-1|
|Grommet for cable||2295225-1|