Inventronics’ new EBS series is an innovative, plastic-cased driver with constant-power programmable output current.
The Zhaga-compatible square design of the EBS series’ IP20-rated enclosure is ideal for compact European street luminaires in which the standard driver form factor is often too bulky.
Operating in both class I and class II environments makes them equally capable in any luminaire in which robust performance is needed. There is also an optional accessory available to allow the product to be used as an independent driver.
The primary innovation in this product is the common-mode surge protection which fully meets the requirements of the EN 61000-4-5 and EN 61547 standards, even in class II luminaires. It provides market-leading protection against common-mode surge, the most common cause of failure of road lighting.
The EBS series operates from an input- voltage range of 176V to 305V AC. It features convenient push terminals instead of cabling, providing for easier installation while reducing production costs. In addition to this, it provides an always-on auxiliary output of 12V/200mA capable of powering sensors or wireless controllers.
It offers numerous intelligent programming options including:
• output lumen compensation
• intelligent timing
• 0 to 10V, DALI and AC dimming options with dim-to-off capability
The lifetime of these drivers is calculated at a minimum of 100,000 hours when operating at 80% load.
- ENEC, TUV, CE and CB approvals
- Complies with double-insulation standards
- Up to 89.5% efficiency
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-temperature protection of both driver and external LED array
- Short-circuit protection
- Compatible with Inventronics PRG-MUL2 programming tool for use in volume production
- Industrial lighting
- Exterior lighting
- Indoor lighting when fitted with optional end cap