The LUXEON 2835 LEDs are available in various configurations, giving the system designer a wide choice of light outputs and string voltages.
Two light-output ranges are available:
• LUXEON 2835C offers higher efficacy and an industry-leading 240mA maximum drive current in 3V and 6V options. The 2835C 3V is available with or without a built-in Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) Zener diode. Minimum CRI is 80.
• LUXEON 2835E is for the most cost-effective retrofit lamp designs, and is produced in 6V and 9V options. Minimum CRI is 80 or 90.
Makers of low-cost retrofit bulbs with a soft-white light output rated at a CCT of 2700K and a minimum 80 CRI will benefit from the LUXEON 2835E 9V series, which produces up to 82 lumens at 150lm/W when driven at 60mA. For entry-level bulbs, a lighting manufacturer might choose the LUXEON 2835E 6V series, which produces up to 52 lumens at an efficacy of 140lm/W. Manufacturers of dimmable bulbs, LED candles and downlights might choose the LUXEON 2835C 6V, which produces 105 lumens of 2700K light when driven at 120mA. Its efficacy is 141lm/W.
An important advantage of all LUXEON 2835 LEDs is their ability to be driven at double these reference drive currents, enabling the system designer to achieve even higher flux with the use of fewer LEDs.
The LUXEON 2835 Line has a CCT range of 2700K-6500K. All LUXEON 2835 6V and 9V LEDs are hot-colour targeted to ensure the colour remains within ANSI bin specifications at typical application conditions. LUXEON 2835 3V are all cool-colour targeted to meet typical application conditions for linear lighting and troffers.
- Industry-standard footprint for drop-in replacement designs
- 1/9th micro-colour binning gives tight colour control
- 3-, 4- and 5-step MacAdam ellipse colour kits available
- Indoor area lighting