The digital output of the PaPIR products, provided as TTL and LVTTL signals, may be directly connected to a microcontroller, making it easy to integrate the sensors into circuit designs and allowing the fastest possible development time.
The modular PaPIR product portfolio includes more than 70 sensor variants, giving designers a solution for almost every known application, including both wired and battery- powered systems.
The PaPIR family of sensors is notable for its small dimensions – with sizes down to 0.6mm x 0.6mm – combined with small optics. At the same time, the PaPIR products offer excellent detection capabilities.
An improved signal-to-noise ratio ensures very reliable operation.
Products in the PaPIR family include:
• EKMB series – highly sensitive, and very low current of 1μA, 2μA or 6μA in stand-by mode
• EKMC series – low-cost product, also available in a lensless variant
• AMN series – special lenses for narrow field of view
- Excellent resistance to radiation noise
- High sensitivity
- Ferroelectric sensing element
- Compact lens designs
- Office automation
- Home appliances
- Vending machines
- Security equipment
- IoT devices
- Lighting controls