The offset voltage is a maximum 25μV at 25°C, and just 35μV over the full operating- temperature range of -40°C to 125°C. Offset voltage drift is a tiny 0.1μV/°C.
The TSZ182, which has a 3MHz gain- bandwidth product, offers an excellent ratio of speed to power consumption, and draws just 1mA at 5V.
Input bias current is also very low: 300pA maximum over the full operating-temperature range.
These features make the TSZ182 ideal for sensor interfaces that require high accuracy and high bandwidth.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- 0.6μVpp voltage noise
- 500ns settling time
- Supply-voltage range: 2.2V to 5.5V
- 4kV ESD protection on the human body model
- Signal conditioning
- Automotive current measurement
- Automotive sensor signal conditioning
- Medical instrumentation