The modules are based on Littelfuse thermally-protected varistor technology. A built-in Thermal Disconnect function provides additional protection against catastrophic failure and fire hazards even under the extreme circumstances of varistor end-of-life, or exposure to over-voltage conditions.
The LSP10GIHP provides co-ordinated surge protection with more LED drivers than other comparable devices due to its exceptionally low Measured Limiting Voltage (MLV) and voltage protection level (Up). This lower clamping voltage can help to extend the lifetime of the luminaire.
The LSP10GIHP devices also feature a built-in LED indicator which notifies the operator when the module needs to be replaced.
There are four parts in the LSP10GIHP series. The LSP10GIHP277S, LSP10GIHP277SX3316 and LSP10GIHP277SX3333 all have a maximum AC voltage rating of 277V. The LSP10GIHP480S’ rating is 480V AC.
- Suitable for use in luminaire with Class I or Class II installations
- 20kA maximum pulsed discharge current
- Conforms to specifications of ANSI C82.77-5-2015: Location C High
- Conforms to specifications of ANSI C136.2-2015: Extreme Level
- Conforms to IEEE C62.41.2: Location Category C High
- Conforms to US Department of Energy MSSSLC model specification
- High line-to-earth/-ground resistance
- IP66 rating: dust-tight and water-resistant
- UL 1449 recognised
- IEC 61643-11/EN 61643-11 certified
- Outdoor and commercial LED lighting
- Roadway lighting
- Traffic lighting
- Digital signage
- Service entrance lighting
- Parking garage lighting
- Tunnel lighting
- Street lighting