Housed in a small, leadless DFN1010B-6 (SOT1216) surface- mount package measuring 1.1mm × 1.0mm × 0.37mm, the PMDXB600UNEL is notable for its low leakage current:
• drain leakage current is a maximum 25nA at a drain-source voltage of 5V and at 25°C
• gate leakage current is a maximum ±50nA at a gate-source voltage of ±1.8V, again at 25°C
The PMDXB600UNEL’s package features an exposed drain pad for improved thermal conductivity. Thermal resistance from junction to solder point is just 31K/W.
Drain-source on-resistance is rated at a low 470mΩ, helping the device to achieve good efficiency in switching power converters.
In addition to the PMDXB600UNEL, Nexperia supplies the PMCXB900UEL, a 20V complementary N-/P-channel counterpart to the PMDXB600UNEL, and the PMDXB950UPEL, a 20V, dual P-channel MOSFET. Both these parts also offer low-leakage operation.
- 600mA maximum continuous drain current
- 2.5A peak pulsed drain current
- 0.4A maximum source current
- >1kV ESD protection on the human body model
- Operating-temperature range:
-55°C to 150°C
- Battery-operated and low-power applications
- Relay drivers
- High-speed line drivers
- Low-side load switches
- Switching circuits