The innovative Optotronic UltraFlat DALI LED driver from Osram Digital Systems enables lighting equipment manufacturers to create unique, design-oriented luminaires with an effective installation depth of just 11mm.
When the driver is combined with the Osram UltraFlat light and motion sensor and the extra- slim PrevaLED® Linear Slim LED module, the resulting OSRAM UltraFlat-System provides unparalleled freedom in design together with the highest level of efficiency and perfect interoperability.
The key features of the UltraFlat LED driver include its slim housing, just 11mm high, ideal for innovative luminaire designs and applications. It also supports fast and easy wireless luminaire programming.
The driver is available in two versions:
- the OTi DALI 35/220…240/400 D LT2 UF L provides a nominal output current in the range 75-400mA
- the OTi DALI 75/220…240/700 D LT2 UF L provides an output of 250-700mA
Both drivers feature a versatile DALI window driver for outputs up to 75W with flexibility built in.
Highly efficient and reliable, the UltraFlat driver includes system protection features, as well as thermal management and Osram’s Smart Control technology.
The driver also provides for high quality of light thanks to its low output-current ripple of ≤4% at 100Hz.
Osram has equipped the UltraFlat driver with its Touch DIM application: this is easy to control via a push-button or sensor. Touch DIM operation also supports energy-efficiency initiatives, as it enables automatic switch-off when there is sufficient ambient light.
Users of the UltraFlat driver also benefit from its built-in intelligence: it logs power consumption and operating time, making it suitable for use in smart grid installations. It is also suitable for use in buildings that comply with EPBD, BREEAM or LEED regulations due to its automatic Constant Lumen Output setting.
- Supply-voltage range:
- 198-264V AC
- 176-276V DC
- AC line frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- 100,000h lifetime at a case temperature of 65°C, 10% failure rate
- Up to 2kV surge tolerance
- Floor-standing, pendent and surface-mounted luminaires
- LED panels
- Emergency lighting systems conforming to IEC 61347-2-13 standard, appendix J
- Luminaires with flexible current settings
- Luminaires rated for protection class