Alliance Memory supplies low-power SDRAM, DDR1, DDR2, and DDR3 memory ICs to enable makers of in-car entertainment and other smart-mobility applications to take advantage of the latest memory technology.
While the number of mobile DRAM suppliers continues to decrease, Alliance Memory remains committed to offering a wide range of mobile DRAM devices, offering designers a new source and shorter lead-times for products featuring the low power consumption that they require, and optimising design space.
The company’s mobile memory ICs are reliable, pin-compatible drop-in replacements for similar solutions for use in high-bandwidth, high-performance memory systems.
Alliance Memory’s low-power SDRAM, DDR1, DDR2 and DDR3 products include advanced features which help designers to meet demand from users of portable devices for more functionality in less space while using less power.
• Auto Temperature-Compensated Self- Refresh (ATCSR) to reduce power consumption at low ambient temperatures
• Partial Array Self-Refresh (PASR), which saves power by refreshing only critical data
• Deep Power-Down (DPD) mode when data do not need to be retained
Low-power mobile DRAM ICs from Alliance Memory are available in a Ball Grid Array (BGA) package with 54, 60, 78, 84, 90, 96, 134 or 144 pads. A 66-pin TSOP II package option is also provided. Automotive temperature grading is available on select devices.
- Compact footprint optimised for space-constrained designs
- Clock stop capability
- Selectable output drive strength
- Automotive systems
- Portable consumer electronics devices
- Medical equipment
- Networking devices