TE Connectivity (TE) offers the DEUTSCH HDP20 series of heavy-duty thermoplastic, circular connectors which can withstand prolonged operation in harsh automotive applications. They are intended for use in trucks, buses and off- highway vehicles.
They feature quick-connect/- disconnect bayonet couplings, silicone seals, and a rear insertion/rear removal contact system. They are offered in two plastic shell sizes and in 19 different configurations providing from 2 to 47 cavities.
The HDP20 series connectors also accommodate contacts of multiple contact and wire sizes inside a single shell.
DEUTSCH HDP20 connectors are available with several modifications and accessories to enhance design flexibility and to meet an application’s specific needs.
- Accepts contact sizes 4 (100A), 8 (60A), 12 (25A), 16 (13A) and 20 (7.5A)
- Accepts wire sizes from 4 to 22 AWG
- In-line or flange mount
- Coupling ring for mating
- Grommets made of silicone rubber
- Insert retainers made of rugged unfilled polyethyleneimine (PEI)
- Trucks and buses
- Off-highway vehicles
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural and forestry equipment
- Emergency vehicles
- Recreational boats