TE Connectivity’s (TE) DEUTSCH HD10 connectors are environmentally sealed, thermoplastic cylindrical connectors offered in arrangements providing from three to nine cavities. These rugged automotive connectors provide a robust data or power link in transportation equipment that is exposed to harsh operating conditions.
DEUTSCH HD10 connectors provide reliability and performance on the engine or transmission, under the bonnet, on controllers, as a data link connector for diagnostic systems, on the chassis, or in the cab.
The HD10’s design strengths include optional flange mounting, multi-pin arrangements and lower cost. Design flexibility is another attribute of the HD10 series: the connectors give the designer the ability to use contacts of multiple sizes within a single shell.
The connectors are ideal for use in applications which expose them to severe vibration. They are capable of withstanding vibrations up to 20g at frequencies between 10Hz and 2kHz, producing no electrical discontinuities lasting longer than 1μs.
- Accepts contact sizes 4 (100A), 12 (25A) and 16 (13A)
- Accepts wire sizes from 6 to 20 AWG
- Coupling ring for mating
- Rated endurance: 100 engage/release cycles
- IP68 immersion rating
- Operating-temperature range: -55°C to 125°C
- 1,000MΩ insulation resistance
- Accessories available include backshells, strain relief and dust caps
- Trucks and buses
- Off-highway vehicles
- Construction equipment
- Agricultural and forestry equipment
- Emergency vehicles
- Recreational boats