Nexperia’s MOSFETs in small DFN2020 packages, available with voltage ratings up to 100V, offer the same electrical performance as larger gullwing packages while giving a >50% space saving.
The Nexperia DFN2020 parts occupy a mounting area of just 4mm2 but have similar thermal resistance to a MOSFET housed in a standard SO-8 package. The DFN2020 MOSFETs are optimised for high switching performance and low on-resistance, making them ideal as load switches for batteries and chargers, and for use in DC-DC converters in portable devices.
The Nexperia 2.0mm x 2.0mm six-lead MOSFETs are available in two versions of the DFN package: the DFN2020-6, and the DFN2020MD-6 which comes with tin-plated solderable side pads, also known as wettable flanks, for easy inspection of solder joints.
- N-channel and P-channel MOSFET versions available
- On-resistance values as low as 10mΩ
- Maximum drain current values up to 13A
- Low drive voltage, typically 0.65V
- Maximum voltage range: 12V to 100V
- >3kV ESD protection
- Relay drivers
- High-speed line drivers
- Low-side load switches
- Switching power-conversion circuits