A range of memory sockets from TE Connectivity (TE) is intended to carry JEDEC standard Small Outline Dual Inline Memory Modules (SO DIMMs) for the latest DDR4 DRAM memory devices, as well as previous DDR3, DDR2, DDR and SDRAM modules.
They enable reliable interconnection to standard memory modules in computing and communication server applications. Providing 260 pins, the DDR4 SO DIMM sockets are rated for a maximum voltage of 25V AC, and a maximum current of 0.5A.
All sockets provide latches for module retention, and mechanical voltage keying. They are offered in both standard and reverse positions. These new TE sockets accept the new DDR4 single-sided SO DIMM modules.
These sockets help to ensure reliable connections and help equipment designers to provide for optimum functionality, speed and usability.
- Gold-plating options
- Multiple height options to enable stacking to save space
- Zero insertion force for easy module insertion
- Two key types: standard and reverse key position to prevent erroneous insertion
- Latch floating helps ensure co-planarity and easy soldering
- Up to 25 mating cycles
- Routers and network switches
- Industrial equipment