It is optimised for high-frequency switching applications: its combination of very low switching losses and fast switching speed is far superior to the performance provided by tradition silicon MOSFETs or IGBTs.
Use of the LSIC1MO120E0080 SiC MOSFET enables power-system designers to achieve much better energy efficiency, reduced system size and weight, and increased power density. It also offers superior robustness and exceptional performance, even at high operating temperatures of up to 150°C.
The LSIC1MO120E0080 handles a continuous current throughput of up to 25A at a case temperature of up to 100°C.
- Low output capacitance
- Normally-off operation at all temperatures
- 0.7°C/W junction-to-case thermal resistance
- 2.8V gate threshold voltage
- Solar inverters
- Switch-mode power supplies
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Motor drives
- High-voltage DC-DC converters
- Battery chargers
- Induction heating