Panasonic Industry Europe’s Light Touch Switches are momentary push-on tactile switches which are rated for operation at up to 20mA and 15V DC.
They provide a unique, sharp and clear tactile click when operated. They also feature low contact resistance and low bounce noise. Notable for their high contact reliability, the Light Touch Switches are available with a wide range of operating forces.
Panasonic also offers options such as super-thin and super-small switches and side-mounted versions. Double-action switches are also in the Panasonic portfolio. Versions with short- and long-travel operation are provided, as well as surface-mount and THT mounting options.
- Silver contacts give very low contact resistance
- Operating-temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Excellent tactile behaviour
- Long-life parts support up to two million switching cycles
- IP67 switches available
- Portable medical devices
- Wearable electronic devices and watches
- IoT devices
- Remote controls
- Media players