The MOSFETs, which are in a dual half-bridge configuration, feature low on-resistance of 320mΩ, and are rated for a 600V drain-source breakdown voltage. The embedded gate drivers’ high side can easily be supplied by an integrated bootstrap diode.
Because the device integrates multiple power driver functions in a single package, it enables users to achieve designs characterised by their high power density. The PWD13F60 system-in-package has a compact 10mm x 13mm footprint, and is 1mm high.
The PWD13F60 device accepts a supply voltage ranging from -0.3V to 19V. The input pins’ extended range allows for easy interfacing with microcontrollers, DSPs or Hall- effect sensors.
- Under-voltage lock-out protection on the supply voltage
- 3.3V to 15V-compatible inputs with hysteresis and pull-down
- Interlocking function to prevent cross-conduction
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Very compact and simple layout
- Flexible, easy and fast design
- Motor drivers for industrial and home appliances
- Factory automation equipment
- Fans and pumps
- Lighting ballast
- Power supply units
- DC-DC and DC-AC converters
The EVALPWD13F60 is a 48mm x 53mm PCB capable of driving loads of up to 2ARMS without forced-air cooling. Both control and power signals are available on a pin strip for easy connection to the user’s board.
Orderable Part Number: EVALPWD13F60