Conforming to the IEC 61076-2-101, -104 and -109 standards, this connector system is also suitable for any application requiring a compact, reliable connection system with environmental protection.
The TE connector system includes an extensive range of receptacles, cable assemblies and I/O boxes, and provides users with an interface which supports higher bandwidth needs up to 10Gbits/s.
TE’s broad M8/M12 product portfolio provides customers with shielded and unshielded cable assembly options, and Cat5e and Cat6A cable types. Cable assemblies based on PUR and PVC cable types are supplied in lengths of 1m, 3m, 5m or 10m.
For re-wiring on site, a range of field-serviceable connectors are provided in male and female versions.
Additional styles are available on request including alternative mounting arrangements for panel-mount connectors and double-ended cable assemblies.
- Easily installable connector system
- Environmental protection levels: IP67 and IP68
- Connector ranges include male and female connectors in 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 12 positions and Y connectors
- Panel-mount and distribution versions
- Quick and secure connections
- Industrial automation equipment
- Automotive manufacturing
- Machine tools
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Factory automation machines
- Manufacturing of solenoid and sensor valves
- Vision systems