The ELCON Mini connectors have a small form factor which is just 8mm high, and rated for 400V AC/DC. These interconnects support reliable system performance, offering low resistance and a dependable physical interface thanks to their positive metal latch retention, optional coding contacts for sense/ detect functionality, enhanced grounding, and use of industry- proven crimp contacts.
The family of ELCON Mini power interconnects includes press-fit attach options and original solder-tail parts, multiple position sizes, right- angle or vertical mounting options, as well as sequenced and touch-proof contacts.
TE also supplies ELCON Mini power cable assemblies in standard or high-flex designs for easier routability. Metal latch or plastic pull-tab types are also available.
- 2-position configuration is similar in size to an HDMI connector
- 3-, 4- and 6-position (2 x 3) configurations also available
- Optional pull tab for power I/O applications
- Optional third pin for protective grounding
- 14-10 AWG cable sizes
- 0.3mΩ maximum contact resistance
- Data communications equipment
- Wireless communications equipment
- Data centres
- Storage equipment
- Industrial power supplies
- Commercial and high-power appliances
- Power distribution units