Performance improvements to the flagship LUXEON C Color Line include 20% higher lumen output in its LUXEON C Green and Cyan LEDs than the previous generation. In addition, the LUXEON C Red-Orange LED offers a 12% flux increase and the LUXEON C Red an 8% increase.
Featuring a standard focal length suited to colour-mixing applications, the LUXEON C Color Line enables fixture designers to maximise optical efficiency and eliminate halos.
All LUXEON C Color Line LEDs are hot tested at 85°C to ensure excellent performance in application conditions.
The lowest thermal resistance in the industry, at 2.8°C/W, also helps to reduce heat-sink cost, or allows LEDs to be driven harder for higher output than is achieved with a competitor’s LEDs.
Lumileds has also announced 20% flux improvements to the Green and Cyan colour LEDs in the LUXEON Z Color Line and LUXEON Rebel Color Line.
- Low dome design eliminates trade-offs between flux and source size
- Small symmetrical 2mm x 2mm package enables dense packing and limits the impact of rotation during reflow
- Colour options: Far Red, Deep Red, Red, Red-Orange, Amber, Phosphor-converted Amber, Mint, Lime, Green, Cyan, Blue, Royal Blue
- Architectural and entertainment lighting
- Colour-tunable lamps
- Emergency vehicle lighting