TE Connectivity (TE) has introduced an expanded line of PCB headers for its POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector system. The new single-row, right- angle and vertical headers expand the wire-to-board application options for this robust connector system, which offers a three-in-one locking feature for enhanced connection reliability.
The new PCB headers are available in two-, three-, four- and five-position headers in single-row configurations.
With a 6mm centreline pitch, ratings up to 20A at 600V AC and numerous features to enhance ergonomics and ease of assembly, the POWER TRIPLE LOCK connector system continues to increase its appeal to applications in a range of industries.
TE’s POWER TRIPLE LOCK connectors offer polarisation and keying to help prevent connectors from mismating. The connector locks in three ways:
• the cap or header and plug latch together
• the Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) device helps to ensure terminals are fully seated in the housing and remain that way
• the Connector Position Assurance (CPA) device locks the cap or header and plug together.
- Three material options for standard 105°C, high-temperature 150°C and glow-wire applications
- Four keying options
- Multiple colours
- Snagless design features help ensure fast, accurate connections on the assembly line
- 20A maximum current rating
- Water heaters
- Vacuum cleaners
- Garage door openers
- Industrial machinery
- Railway equipment
- Washers and dryers
- Cooking appliances