Vishay’s SiR626DP is a 60V MOSFET for use in DC-DC conversion applications that have to reach high efficiency benchmarks across the load range. The device offers peak efficiency up to 15% higher than comparable competing parts.
The SiR626DP, part of a new fourth generation of trench MOSFET designs from Vishay, achieves an on-resistance value some 40% lower than that of the previous generation, for reduced conduction losses.
This means that users of the previous generation of Vishay MOSFETs can improve the efficiency and performance of their system design with a minimum of circuit rework.
The SiR626DP also features an improved interconnection design which results in lower resistance attributable to the PowerPAK® SO-8 package. This low-resistance package design with very low parasitic inductance helps maximise the performance of the silicon and reduce conduction losses and operating temperature.
- Very low on-resistance x gate charge figure of merit
- 1.7mΩ maximum on-resistance at a gate-source voltage of 10V
- 52nC typical gate charge
- 100A maximum continuous drain current at a case temperature of 25°C
- Junction-temperature range: -55°C to 150°C
- 1.2°C/W maximum junction-to-case thermal resistance
- Synchronous rectification
- Systems running on a 24V power bus
- Motor-control systems
- DC-DC converters
- Solar micro-inverters
- Power tools
- Industrial equipment