The ATS switches provide a cost-effective option for applications which require the ability to reliably detect opening or hacking of devices.
Standard ATS series switches have compact dimension: a 6mm x 3.8mm footprint and a low 3.2mm profile. The switch uses a soft actuator and has mechanical travel of 1.1mm. This includes an over-travel margin of 0.4mm, helping to ease integration of the switch into the end-product’s mechanical design.
The ATS switch is IP54-rated and resistant to corrosive agents, making it ideal for harsh environments and anti-tampering applications.
Its normally-closed contacts and low contact resistance provide for low power consumption.
- Vertical detect
- 5,000-cycle electrical life rating
- 50mA (silver)
- 10mA (gold)
- <350mΩ contact resistance
- >250VRMS dielectric strength
- Operating temperature ranges:
- -40°C to 85°C for silver contacts
- -40°C to 125°C for gold contacts
- IoT end nodes
- User interface in home appliances