Breakthrough efficacy and lumens enabling low system costs for outdoor and industrial markets.
The upgrade LUXEON 5050 has been launched, setting the standard for high lm/W for outdoor and industrial applications. LUXEON 5050 provides high luminance from a single package to enable cost effective, single optic and directional fixture designs. It features the best performance driven at 2W, reaching flux levels of 350 lm and 175 lm/W (4000K, 70CRI at 85°C).
Applications requiring a high lumen per watt and lighting manufacturers who want to apply for DLC Premium for their systems will benefit from this groundbreaking package.
- Enables highest efficacy system design by driving at low current
- Small LES (4.6mm) enables good optic design for great punch
- Hot-color targeting ensures color is within ANSI bin at 85°C
- Binned within 3-step and 5-step MacAdam ellipse, ensuring color uniformity
- Compatible with low cost and high efficacy drivers
- High Bay & Low Bay