The OTi DALI drivers produce flicker-free light. They have a particularly small cross-section of only 32mm x 22mm, and support dimming down to 0.1%.
These LED DALI drivers can be used with various control devices, including the OSRAM tunable white rotary dimmer, the DALI MCU TW, or the latest OSRAM DALI Professional systems. The drivers are also compatible with building-automation solutions from well-known manufacturers.
OTi DALI drivers can be combined with products from the OSRAM LINEARlight Flex TW family to create a perfectly matched lighting system. In combination with the LED Flex modules, they are also suitable as drivers offering individual four-channel control in whitelighting systems based on Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LEDs.
- Suitable for Class I and Class II luminaires
- 50,000 hour lifetime at a case temperature of 90°C
- 5-year guarantee
- Ambient-temperature range: -20°C to 45°C
- Screw terminal blocks
- Cove and wall-washer lighting
- Ceiling lights and backlighting in restaurants, hotels and shops
- Residential lighting
- Office lighting
- Emergency lighting when supported by a battery power supply