The IX4340UE features two outputs, both capable of sourcing and sinking up to 5A. Both outputs have an absolute maximum voltage rating of 20V. Since they have matched propagation delays, the two identical output drivers can be connected in parallel for applications which require a gate-drive current higher than 5A.
The logic inputs are TTL- and CMOS logic-compatible, and there is an Enable function for each output. Under-voltage lock-out circuitry prevents the high-side source driver from conducting until there is sufficient supply voltage.
A fast propagation delay time of 16ns, and rise and fall times of just 7ns, make the IX4340UE well suited to use in power-converter designs that run at a high switching frequency.
- Supply-voltage range: 5V to 20V
- Operating-temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- ±4kV ESD rating on the human body model
- Supplied in an 8-pin SOIC or MSOP package
- IX4340UE: Suitable for use in high-frequency circuits
- Switch-mode power supplies
- DC-DC converters
- Motor controllers
- Power inverters