The new EVPAS series switches benefit from stable and low contact resistance of up to 100mΩ. Featuring J-bent-type terminals, they offer excellent solderability. They have a small footprint of 6.0mm x 6.1mm, and are just 5.0mm high including the push plate.
The operating life of the EVPAS switches is rated at 30,000 cycles minimum for devices with an operating force of 3.5N, and a minimum of 100,000 cycles for the parts which have an operating force of 1.6N, 2.0N, 2.2N, 2.5N or 3.0N.
Long-life versions of the EVPAS switch are available, offering a minimum of 200,000 cycles for the 3.0N parts and 100,000 cycles minimum for the 3.5N parts.
- Power-ratings range: 10μA/2V DC to 50mA/12V DC
- 100mΩ minimum insulation resistance at 100V DC
- Operating-temperature range: -40°C to 90°C
- Automotive infotainment systems
- Electronic musical instruments